60 rue Simonis

1050 Ixelles

LUN. MAR. MER. VEN. 11h30 - 18h30
SAM. 10h30 - 18h30

FERME JEUDI ET DIMANCHE

Gentle scrub powder with olive and apricot kernels for Body & Face
Gentle scrub powder with olive and apricot kernels for Body & Face

MAKESENZ

Gentle scrub powder with olive and apricot kernels for Body & Face

€6.00

This powder is highly rich in protein and fiber, it is a good ingredient for a natural skin exfoliation that removing all toxins and dead cells. This powder has also anti-aging and skin protective properties. The skin is gently cleansed and she is smooth and soft.

How to use : Integrates the powder into a mask of aloe gel of cream of shower gel,... and rub onto wet skin with circular motions.

Dosage : face : 1% to 5% of the total weight - body 5% to 10% of the total weight.

Flask of 30 g