Superfatted soap - Olive de Marseille
6-8 % superfatted soap, cold saponified and made with 70% olive oil and coconut butter.
- Does not contain palm oil. Palm oil as such in soaps is not bad but deforestation and mono-culture, as a consequence of intensive use of this oil, is sufficient to not include it in our soaps.
- We use a very specific formulation giving pride of place to an olive oil that comes from the south of our beautiful Europe. Our olive oil is handmade. It comes from olive trees with hundred-year-old stems.
- Totally natural and made from organic ingredients.
- To make real soap, you need oils. They are worked at low temperatures, this guarantees a better quality soap.
- Contains naturally formed glycerine.
- Our soap contain 6 to 8% unsaponified or superfatted oil.
- All our soap contain beeswax.
Unsaponified or superfatted oil : 6-8%.
weight : 90gr
Ingredients : Olea Europaea Oil, Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Cera Alba, Maris Sal.