Superfatted soap - Bleu de Provence with Lavender
- Does not contain palm oil. Palm oil as such in soaps is not bad deforestation and mono-culture, consequence of intensive use of this oil, is sufficient not to include it in our soaps.
- We use a very specific formulation giving pride of place to an olive oil that comes from the south of our beautiful Europe. Our olive oil is handmade. It comes from olive trees with hundred-year-old stems.
- Totally natural and made from organic ingredients.
- To make real soap, you need oils. They are worked at low temperatures, this guarantees a better quality soap.
- Contains naturally formed glycerine.
- Our soaps contain 6 to 8% of unsaponified or surgras oil.
- Our soaps systematically contain beeswax.
Unsaponified or superfatted oil: 6-8%.
INCI : Olea Europaea Oil, Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Maris Sal, Cera Alba, ultramarine and silica, Linalool*, Limonene*.*= composants naturels de l’huile essentielle.